SilverRS8,

Thanks for all the great work over the week end on this.

Phil, Siduhe,

Thanks for all the work you guys have done also.

"THE" I feel should be user selection for the artist not the Album
title. But then again what about "THE THE". As Phil has stated it will
always be a problem. I had forgotten about them and now i am curious
how SS 6.5 and SC7 handle it, have not listened to them lately.

As for the Year in the Title. I have always sorted by albums/CD's/Tapes
alphabetically but all my MP3's/FLAC's are by year in the album folder
name "c:\\mp3\artist\(1997)Album Title". Not sure why I did it that
way. But it does make it easier to follow the artist by musical
progression. Mya be it should also be a selection. Although to many
selections may make it overwhelming for some people.

Just my 2 cents.

Schatzy

--
schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers