SilverRS8;255628 Wrote:
> Personally i'm still strugling if I like 'The' to be stripped or not
> when sorting because I think I will look for bands at the 'T' when
> searching for e.g. 'The Killers'. Maybe other thread readers can give
> their opinion on this too?

Caveat - I have a lot of compilation albums (>60%) so I rarely sort by
artist.  However, I've got quite a few albums that begin with "The".  I
have SC set to ignore "The" when sorting, but I actually think I would
like Album Catalogue Creator to follow the precise format rather than
ignore the first word.

As Phil says, an option to do either would be ideal, but if I had to
pick one, I'd go with "as titled".

--
Siduhe