Hi,

I have already made some mod's to ACC-RC1 to allow a mapped drive to
work, using a SlimServer hosted on another (Linux) machine. Within the
ACC script it is necessary to swap the slimserver local path to files
(as stored in the DB) with the mapped drive as seen by ACC - in my case
from /home/user1/Music to x:\Music. Only a few lines to change. This
works ok though I still have an outstanding bug with the Compilation
Folder and First Folder which does cause the running slow error. When
fixed this evening I will post my contribution in case this helps.

Phil. R.

--
parubini