NFLnut;2562390
You have, IMO way overpriced the controller and using Sonos prices of their
products is a serious mistake in determining the price of YOURS.  You may have
no problems selling that $300 remote to your Transporter customers, but I doubt
that you will sell many to your Squeezebox customers.

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy