Kyle;256948 Wrote:
> Some questions:
> The .html long output comes up in IE and populates with pictures, but
> the other long output comes up in Firefox (default browser) and does
> not populate.  Why is this?
>
> I have two covers (all cover art is titled cover.jpg) that will not
> load into either long output.  They work fine in Slimserver.  The ACC
> report shows no problem that I can see.

Like Phil suggest probably a special character in path or filename. Can
you let me know which special characters are used? You need to look at
the full path to the file.

Kyle;256948 Wrote:
> Can the output (with pictures) be saved to a file that can be printed
> from another computer?

Yes. A .MHT file is also generated and placed in the Output folder. A
.MHT file is an Internet Explorer archive file. You can use this to
view the catalog on other computers. The file is pretty large though so
if you are able to print to PDF, that maybe a better solution.

Frank

--
SilverRS8