Wow! This is exactly what I've been wanting for the last three years!
It's brilliant. All kudos to Frank.... and thank you very much indeed,
I installed it and the connector in seconds and had a catalogue in a
minute or two. Superb.

There are only two things that make it anything less but entirely
perfect and they are so minor they're hardly worth mentioning, but are
very simple to fix so I thought it might be worth it.

I'd prefer it if the album covers and track listings were top aligned.
In IE7 (at least) if you have one album with lots of tracks the album
next to it will appear with lots of white space above it. I think it'd
look better if both the album and the track text were top aligned (so
that the track listings and the album cover were directly beneath the
grey gradiated album title bar).

The other is that generally the text is very small and the built-in
browser text resizing facility does not work (i.e. IE Toolbar/View/Text
Size). I understand that it might be a simple style sheet change to get
this to work?

They are very minor things though and do not detract from the fact that
this is a great utility.

Thanks.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen