ModelCitizen;256696 Wrote:
> Wow! This is exactly what I've been wanting for the last three years!
> It's brilliant. All kudos to Frank.... and thank you very much indeed,
> I installed it and the connector in seconds and had a catalogue in a
> minute or two. Superb.

Thx for your great reaction. Much appreciated. Keeps me working on
improvement and a next version of the tool.

ModelCitizen;256696 Wrote:
> I'd prefer it if the album covers and track listings were top aligned.
> In IE7 (at least) if you have one album with lots of tracks the album
> next to it will appear with lots of white space above it. I think it'd
> look better if both the album and the track text were top aligned (so
> that the track listings and the album cover were directly beneath the
> grey gradiated album title bar).

If this request is also wanted by other users, this can become an
option in the next version which will have numerous layout options
extra. As for now you have to add a vertical alignment tag to the CSS
code. It'll cost me some testing to figure out where exactly but if you
want i can figure it out.

ModelCitizen;256696 Wrote:
> The other is that generally the text is very small and the built-in
> browser text resizing facility does not work (i.e. IE Toolbar/View/Text
> Size). I understand that it might be a simple style sheet change to get
> this to work?

This is actually done deliberatly. Because some album tracks have very
long names, a larger font will make to layout look ugly. I admit the
font is pretty small and probably too small for screen reading but it
is intended for print and then it actually is quiet readable. Changing
the font size to a larger font is not that easy. The
PrintPageSeperation function is based on the characteristics of the
current font and font size (things like maximum tracks on page).
Changing the font size would also mean changing this function. It can
be done ofcourse and it may also be a future option but that depends on
the general request for such option.

Frank

--
SilverRS8