MuckleEck;259785 Wrote:
> Schatzy & Frank,
>
> I have played around with things and found the following:-
>
> 1. I change the SS to log on as user and then use x:\music as the
> folder, SS still stored everything in the database as
> \\n2100\itunes\music...so no joy there

What brand of NAS do you have? Also does it have its own software to
set up the network drive letter.

The reason I ask is that I have a Buffalo Link Station here this
weekend and it has it's own software that it uses to set it up and set
the drive letter it uses.

I find that it does exactly as you stated above it drops teh mapped
letter.

I forced a mapping through windows and it worked correctly and showed
the drive letter in the path. As seen below

|Filename: zdrive-1.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4116|

schatzy

Kitchen - SB3 - Russound R235LS Amp - Russound SP-M8IM speakers in
ceiling
Main Stereo - SB3 - Nikko Beta 30 Preamp - Nikko Alpha 230 Amplifier -
Genesis VI Speakers