This is a super forum and I'm sure it is frustrating for those who do
know what they're talking about to see off-the-cuff and apparently
disparaging comments.
But equally some people will want to have a rant and want to be
understood.  There's no point in me telling Mrs D about things - I have
to come on here to find a sympathetic audience.  or maybe just one that
understands my point, even if they don't agree.

So can we have a 'rant' forum for gripes and whinges?  You can ignore
it if you want and read it if you want to be wound up.

DD

--
damian.duffy