pablolie;317052 Wrote:
>  Until then, I shall write messages such as these to express I am a
> disappointed Duet buyer up until now.

I think everyone is interested in the thoughtful discussions, problem
solving and enlightening experience sharing that these forums offer.
But there are some who seem to think that whining is appropriate in a
community forum, and I think that is where the line is crossed. I don't
think anyone wants opinions suppressed; but speaking for myself, I don't
want to read anyone's same opinion over and over again.

--
Goodsounds