pablolie;317052 Wrote:

> I agree that vitriol and diatribes don't help anyone,

And neither does making vague statements about how you've given up on
the device because it's so terrible. You're not highlighting specific
issues that a potential customer could consider, or that the dev team
could fix, you're just ranting, and it's pointless.

> The cheerleading will not help quality control or advance the cause of
> the SlimDevices products.

Who's cheerleading? Seriously - who? Are you unhappy that people come
into your complaint threads and state that it works for them? Why are
their experiences any less valuable for a potential user than yours?

> Trying to shut up users that have problems even though it is obvious
> they are knowledgable and have paid for the product is simply wrong.

No-one's trying to shut anyone up. You're free to say what you want,
just keep it in it's place. If someone asks "does anyone have any
issues with the Duet" then speak up, you can even start your own thread
if you want. But don't fill up a help thread with noise - it's annoying
and degrades the value of the forums as a whole.

--
radish