pablolie;317256 Wrote:
> since i am provenly not in the habit of jumping into those threads

I apologise for conflating your posting behaviour with egd's - you're
right, this thread was already way off topic before you came along :)

> not ony is your statement proven a fallacy, but you are shown to be
> dishonest by implying i have ever engaged in the equvalent of your
> behavior.
Not dishonest, just mistaken - it happens. But I've no idea what
"equvalent of your behavior" means...this thread was a request for help
with a problem, so I thought I'd try. I may be wrong, but I thought
that's what a forum is for.

--
radish