pippin;326493 Wrote:
> perl is not productive, perl a mess... No structure, no syntax no memory
> oversight.

Ok arguing semantics here but curious as to what you see wrong with
Perl's memory management?  It is simple mind you but works fairly well
biggest weakness I know of is circular reference causing a memory leak
but those are usually very easy to find.

Perl's code structure is largely based on C which is why I can read it
so well, they did make some added shortcut syntax however you can be a
diehard and do it the long way if you like.

Not even sure what "no syntax" means?  I am pretty sure it has a
syntax, that or does the coder just try to mentally meld with the
machine?

--
m1abrams