Justin, my opinion of professionalism is an organization that doesn't need
these policies in order to run. With people looking out for each other and
themselves, community driven responsibility, and the ability to give
fearless feedback to one another, we don't need those kinds of rules on
paper to appear professional. We can just be who we are without trying to
dress it up.

Now if we prove we aren't able regulate ourselves, then yes, lets please
institute a policy and stop it. But to my knowledge there isn't a regular
pattern of unprofessional incidents stemming from alcohol or drugs.