I for one appreciate your efforts!

OT - was asked yesterday during a bus dev call "what is your site built in/with" that old saw. When I said cold fusion they chuckled. This from a 26 year old. No matter. He asked what other sites are built with CF. That old saw. Used to be a list but I am not sure it's kept up anymore.

The one that came to mind was Bank of America, but there are other big ones.

Derrick Peavy
derr...@derrickpeavy.com

“Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” -Steve Jobs

"A good deal that used to be a great deal, is not nearly as good as an awful deal that was once a horrible deal." - Dan Gilbert, http://bit.ly/8gUruX