From: ad...@acfug.org [mailto:ad...@acfug.org] On Behalf Of Ajas Mohammed
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 4:40 PM
To: discussion@acfug.org
Subject: Re: [ACFUG Discuss] Ideal memory & Configuration for CF Production
server?

Hi,

Thanks Charlie for all your help and information. I really appreciate what
you do for the community. Like I said before, you are the first in my list.
I would get in touch with you right away when the time comes. :-)

As for the setting, I guess you were referring to the Disable global client
variable updates . In our case, we use lastvisit. So I dont think I can
disable it. Or atleast for now. :-)

Let me know if it is some other setting you were referring to.

<Ajas Mohammed />