Derrick, do you mind sharing the script or logic off the list?

I installed FusionReactor and here is what I have found so far.

Some pages are taking 8-25 seconds. Found out that there are bad indexes.

Here are the stats
Average Request Time (ms)    248
Used Memory (KB)    (12%) 62,903
Allocated Memory (KB)    73,792
Maximum memory (KB)    504,896
Free memory (KB)    441,992

So looks like memory is not an issue. Then I checked CPU usage as well and
CPU also doesnt spike up meaning its the calls to database which is causing
issues so far.

I will keep you all updated on this and my journey with FusionReactor.

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.