Thanks Charlie and others as well.

Charlie, your long emails are always helpful. Thanks for sharing. :-)

I was looking at client storage tables in the 15 databases we have and the
record count is about 388466 in both CDATA and CGLOBAL. And this count is
pretty much same in *Every* 15 of the databases CDATA, CGLOBAL. I am trying
to find why we have so many records. If the flush is set for 1 hr 7 minutes
by default, then I wonder why we have so many records. I believe we have
client variables to expire if not visited in 2 days or so.

Any thoughts about high number of records in CDATA & CGLOBAL. Can people
share their numbers i.e. record count etc

Thanks,

<Ajas Mohammed />
http://ajashadi.blogspot.com
We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
No matter what, find a way. Because thats what winners do.
You can't improve what you don't measure.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention,
sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents
the wise choice of many alternatives.