On 9/27/12 4:40 PM, Paul Moore wrote:
(Sorry, meant to post to the list)

On 27 September 2012 15:26, Tarek Ziadé <ta...@ziade.org> wrote:
But then, unless I am mistaken, you have to ask each contributor to sign the
agreement to avoid any issue the day it goes into Python.
TBH, I'm not sure. I've contributed some patches to Python via the
tracker, and I honestly don't recall if I ever signed an agreement (I
don't mind doing so, just don't know if I did). How would a pull
request on bitbucket be any different?

I think it's a border case where you are under the 'authority' of the person that do the merge.

I do recall I had to make 10+ people sign the agreement at the last packaging sprint, even if some of them just did pull requests...

But I am not a lawyer - ccing Van!

Paul