This isn't really an answer to your question, but here's my 2 cents.
I'm in the reverse situation as you, Macs at work and Windows at home.
I wasn't too interested in figuring out Django development on either
after quickly disliking macports and never having the desire to
develop on windows without a specific IDE. Although at the time I
tried both, I was probably just too overwhelmed with everything I need
to try to learn.

I have always used a linux environment (ubuntu), mostly though ssh on
headless clients. For a while I was running ubuntu desktop and server
editions though virtual machines on both my work mac and windows
computer at home and using osx and windows as my workspace. But now I
have dedicated Linux servers at work and home to develop on, and a
linode slice for public websites. I guess I've gotten used to a
terminal based approach and using FTP as necessary.

I don't know what your plans are in the future, but a lot of web
hosting servers are Linux, so it may be beneficial to have experience
and/or be able to directly port over projects.

I know you asked for A or B and I said C, but maybe think about it.