On Nov 9, 2:58 am, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> work towards 1.0. Trust me on this: the maintainers want to get it out
> the door as much as you do.

i'm sure they do .. but my "fear" (or .. guess) is that it might be
more important to be bug-free and stable for such a big milestone as a
1.0 release (especially if the promise is that it should be API-stable
afterwards), that there won't be one for another year ..

anyway, thanks for your responses, i'll simply recommend everyone to
use the trunk version as long as there is no new django release ..

cu,
  herbert