Hey hey. I'm a little new to Django so I've been following through the
Django Book v2 and I'm having trouble adding my models to the admin
site. I'm pretty sure I've followed instructions correctly, I've also
tried following some random advice I found to no avail. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Below are some code snippets:

from models.py:
class Publisher(models.Model):
    name = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    address = models.CharField(max_length=50)
    city = models.CharField(max_length=60)
    state_province = models.CharField(max_length=30)
    country = models.CharField(max_length=50)
    website = models.URLField()

    def __unicode__(self):
        return self.name

    class admin:
        pass
the last two lines don't seem to change anything.

form settings.py
INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    #'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.admin',
    #'django.contrib.comments',
    #'django.contrib.sites',
    'newProj.books',
)
MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
)

DATABASE_ENGINE = 'sqlite3'
DATABASE_NAME =
os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__),'testDB').replace('\\','/')
DATABASE_USER = ''             # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ''         # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_PORT = ''             # Set to empty string for default. Not
used

And finally from admin.py
class AuthorAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    pass
admin.site.register(Author, AuthorAdmin)
admin.site.register(Publisher)
admin.site.register(Book)

Any help would be greatly appreciated