Still no luck...
I've run syncdb and I can talk to my db through the interpreter easily
so I don't think there's a problem with that.
When i log in i get add and change options for Groups, Users, Comments
and Sites but not for anything relating to my application (as created
in chapter 5 of the Django Book 2, it looks to me like there should be
an option to add and change stuff in my little database.
I included the class admin stuff as a last ditch effort to get the
thing to work, I found it on an older tutorial, just thought I'd see
if it changed anything.
Besides that, I'm using runserver when looking at my sites and i
always restart it whenever i make changes that could alter my admin
site.