I uncommented 'django.contrib.sessions' to no avail, and everything
else is correct.

I'm not getting any error messages at all, I'm just not given the
option to do anything with my tables from the admin site. I've gone
through three different tutorials on it and they all say the same
thing so it doesn't look like I've left anything out. I'm not sure if
this is a stoopid question or not but could Windows XP be screwing
with it? I was warned by an aquaintance that it does strange things to
Django but I wasn't given any specifics and everything has been
behaving beautifully until now. I'm using Djanga v1.1.1