Preference should be given to the author domain explicitly authorized
resigners, how ever that black box functionality is achieved. Currently, there
are three DNS-based authorization proposals on the table.  From Murray's
follow-up comments,  the DKIM-delegate is basically an optimizer to avoid doing
a lookup.  If this can address the basic protocol fault failures the DNS lookup
proposals addresses, the I would like see how that is done. I plan to study the
draft more.

The most basic protocol fault is when no signatures, no extra new headers are
available -- the legacy operation. Here the lookup is required.  If not, the
bad guy loophole is simply to remain in legacy mode.  They don't need to think
about trying to find a fake signature.

--
Hectorb Santos
http://www.santronics.com