On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:31 AM, Tim Draegen <t...@eudaemon.net> wrote:

> The WG's Wiki page [3] documents the approach the WG will take to produce
> its deliverables.  You can find the roadmap/milestones on the site [4].
> For your convenience, the proposed milestones are:
>
>     - 91st IETF: Document describing interoperability issues with DMARC
> and indirect mail flows.
>     - EOY 2014: Deliverable #1 (above document + possible methods to
> address).
>     - Feb 2015: draft DMARC Usage Guide
>     - 92nd IETF: Deliverable #2 - Document describing DMARC improvements
> to better support indirect mail flows.
>     - May 2015: Deliverable #3 - base spec changes + DMARC Usage Guide
>
> If you have comments on the milestones, please provide them by August
> 25th.

Is there a planned mechanism to draft these documents prior to submitting
them as IETF artifacts? There have been various pieces of work scattered
around either this list (previously) or the blogosphere to start to
characterize deliverable #1.  Is there anything stopping us from starting
toward #1 already?

I think that this is a reasonable working plan, but agree with Eliot's
concern that the timing may need to be flexed.

(I've dropped appsdiscuss off of the distro for the reply)

--Kurt Andersen