Tim Draegen wrote:
On Aug 21, 2014, at 2:04 AM, Eliot Lear <l...@cisco.com> wrote:
    - EOY 2014: Deliverable #1 (above document + possible methods to address).

I did notice the absence of anything related to process. How are we going to get to a "document (that) captures all known interoperability issue between DMARC and indirect email flows?" If this were an RFC, there'd be an author or authors identified, maybe a draft to start from.

At a minimum, it seems like someone might want to generate an initial outline, and set it up as a wiki where folks can start providing input.

Just a thought.

Miles Fidelman