----- Original Message -----

No, no, we don't disagree, I did not express myself correctly. I would like to
see this text you just wrote in the spec

may be something like:
"Aggregating SPF HELO and SPF Mail From checks is a matter of local policy.
This document does not defines a single result nor how to get one, but defines
a result for each check."