It appears that Alessandro Vesely  <ves...@tana.it> said:
>There is a case (d) final receiver enforcea DMARC and ARC, but the
>forwarder is not among its ARC-trusted senders.
>
>The simple solution if From: rewriting.

I think you misspelled "ugly kludge" there.

>  Note that forwarders should always rewrite the bounce address, for SPF.

Mailing lists put on their own bounce addresses so they can do bounce handling.
They've been doing that for about 40 years.  That's not a kludge, that's how
mailing lists work.

The whole point of ARC is so that lists and other forwarders *don't* have to do
ugly kludges
so I don't understand the point of this discussion.

R's,
John