On Wed 29/Jun/2022 19:17:05 +0200 Scott Kitterman wrote:

Yes, the example is contrived, but since there are no rules limiting delegation
to third parties, we cannot be sure how subdomains are going to evolve.

My view is that we are in a case that is sufficiently obscure that the answer to
complaints should be "then don't do that".  We should move on to other critical
topics like what to call the tag.

It is difficult to find the right names for the tags when we look at them and still don't know whether we see rabbits or ducks.

Perhaps there should be an appendix making examples of how to structure cascades of private PSDs, also showing how the algorithm behaves in such corner cases?

Best