Hi,

Le 17/07/2023 à 03:50, Emanuel Schorsch a écrit :

> - By default FromMunging remains the practice without special
> information.
> - MailingLists add ARC Headers and an additional header for what the
> unmunged FromHeader was
> […]
> This gives the information needed to evaluators to undo the fromMunging on
> their end.

Well, call me a pessimist if you will, but I parse this as: generalize
FromMunging now in the hope for a future, "potential", solution. It
looks like a trap: if FromMunging gets even more normalized, evaluators
will have even less incentive to work towards an actual fix.

The best outcome I see is that power users will be able to undo the
munging client-side with a MUA-plugin. Which is nice, but only solves
the problem for a very small part of the community.

Cheers,
Baptiste