On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 4:27 AM Douglas Foster <
dougfoster.emailstanda...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) For evaluators that enforce DMARC against lists, are they willing to
> consider any concessions to list traffic?   If so, do they favor an
> exemption process where the list avoids munging, or an unmunging solution
> implemented at their inbound gateway?

How do you determine that an evaluator is enforcing DMARC "against lists"?
How can one definitively identify list traffic?

Also, I imagine that if munging is to be considered reversible, either the
munging itself, or a way to describe it, needs to be standardized in some
form.

-MSK