On 7/19/2023 8:10 AM, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
On Wed, Jul 19, 2023 at 12:27 AM Alessandro Vesely <ves...@tana.it> wrote:

    > How do you determine that an evaluator is enforcing DMARC
    "against lists"?

    That assumes there are lists that don't munge From:.  Is that real
    today?

I wasn't aware that this munging had become a standard, or even common.  It's a popular solution to DMARC specifically, to be sure.
Anecdotal example, but most lists I've been a part of personally, or worked with domains that had users on various different lists, almost all of them used munging for domains with p=reject. Without data from all lists that exists in totality on the internet it's hard to really say how common statistically, but my experience has seemed that it is more common, than uncommon.