Joe

My email wasn't a statement that I don't think the work is relevant. It
seems that interesting enough for the WG that there are
two use cases: 1) the root zone; and 2) everything else.

I had spent some time looking the draft over and realizing it was marked
standards track, and I think it would be easier to adopt for the the
 specific use case if
it wasn't standards track.

And, why not combine zone-digest with 7706bis?

Tim