-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sterling Garwood
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 7:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [drakelist] Should I get rid of my 7 line?

I have a 7 line (TR-7, R-7, MN-2700, RV-75, MS-7) ... I use them every
day as my primary rig. I am starting to get nervous about
maintainability.
Should I sell them and get something for a company still in the
business (Ten-Tec or Kenwood)?
I can find and fix problems if I can get parts....the parts issue
worries me.
What have other hams on Drakelist done?

S. L. Garwood
KJ5AL