I'll "third" that!  What I've heard is that electrolytics fail more rapidly
when they don't regularly see voltage.  Hence a NOS part is likely
as bad if not worse than what you started with.  Similarly it's a good
idea to bring up them old radios every few months to condition the
caps.  We all want to keep our older radios as original as possible
but NOS caps don't seem to pay.  AES has been offering new "cans"
but in  limited configurations and they are expensive. They also have
a number of new commercial caps that are "close enough" and fit
right in the old space (particularly fond of the J&J 100/100uf @ 500v).
Many supplies use a 125uf and a 100uf will do (leaving you a spare!)
or you can parallel them for 200uf which I've done.  Only drawback
I believe is initial surge that hasn't been a problem so far.

I've had some great results on a few radios rebuilding the cans.
It works really well on paper covered ones as in Drake
supplies and Heathkits.  Used a hobby razor saw to separate the
paper cover, then cut around the base of the cap leaving a small
ridge.  Drill holes through the base to solder the leads of the caps
(the top of the lugs is aluminum and not solderable) and run a large
common ground wire up for the other end (allows you to vertically
stack axial caps in a limited space.  Afterward the paper cover just
slips on and it looks completely original.  I think it's even less effort
than trying to crowd a number of discrete caps under a chassis without
any mounting points.  Kinda fun in a disturbing boatanchorish kinda
way!

73,
- Mark K9MRK