From: Curt <rhule...@comcast.net>
To: mike bryce <proso...@sssnet.com>
Cc: drakelist <drakelist@zerobeat.net>
Sent: Fri, Feb 25, 2011 11:20 am
Subject: Re: [Drakelist] AC-4R kit

I for one appreciated the availability of the AC-4R.  It provided a way to rebuild my AC-4 with confidence that the result would provide reliable power for my Drake T-4X and T-4XB.  I photographed the AC-4 wiring with my digital camera from several angles and read the AC-4R instructtions several times before beginning to molest the AC-4.

Personally, I found the instructions and photographs quite adequate used in conjuction with the AC-4 schematic.  The result tested FB after wiring and has been in use for about a year now with no issues.

73, Curt Kb5JO