I agree with the gentleman that said building and installing
the AR4 upgrade kit is basically a no brainer.

Mike has done an excellent job designing the kit,  the board
layout is simple and the board is marked where all the parts
are placed on the board.   This reminds me of the old
Heathkit building days.

Personally I did not read the instructions, I just looked at
a couple of pictures in the manual on how the board mounts
to the transformer, assembled the board, mounted it and ran
the wires to the proper connections.   I then put power to
it, it worked perfectly.  Since them I have installed over
50 of those kits in AC4's for other hams and never had a
problem with it working first time.

So like I said,  just like building a Heathkit.   Maybe it
was easy for me, I am one of those old hams that got his
license well before the test questions became multiple
choice. 'hi hi

All this just reminded me I need to order more kit from
Mike.

73,  Ron / WB4HFN