The demand seems to be so great that one must follow the Softrock yahoo group for when the board stock becomes available and then place the order.

BTW, taking signal pre-preselector means that you no longer have a fixed post-1st mixer signal and therefore the SDR needs to be tuned all the time. In my opinion, from pretty extensive use, the preselector is not a real limiting issue. The SDR is very sensitive.

This set up is NEVER going to rival the pan-adapters in a modern Rx. But hey, I think I had all of about 15.00US in mine including the enclosure.

Curt