Jeff Hartmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Are you using the radeon module from the kernel?  If you are this
> could possibly be a source of the problems.  If you are using DRI CVS
> use the kernel modules from the CVS tree.  The kernel modules that
> come with the kernel will only work properly with a release version of
> XFree86.  Its very likely that we have changed things in the DRI CVS
> tree that require kernel module changes.

Yes, it does. Speaking of that - how about sending Alan Cox
the new Radeon DRM module?

It only works (and has worked) with XFree/DRI CVS anyway,
so there is no backwards compatibility problems - and having a working
drm module after a kernel build would be nice.

--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.