On Fri, May 04, 2001 at 01:32:52AM -0400, Rich 'Forge' Mingin wrote:
> Actually, the issue described here is an ATI/all-non-Intel chipsets one.
> ATI's drivers ship by default with a tweaked AGPgart (they call it the
> 'atigart'). This, of course, causes massive problems when it
> overrides/conflicts with Via/Sis/Ali's AGPgart. I don't believe this
> issue is applicable to Linux.

Ack, I was afraid of that.  That means I'm back to having not a clue why
it doesn't work.  =(

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                Free software developer

Basically, I want people to know that when they use binary-only modules,
it's THEIR problem.  I want people to know that in their bones, and I
want it shouted out from the rooftops.  I want people to wake up in a
cold sweat every once in a while if they use binary-only modules.
        -- Linus Torvalds

PGP signature