On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 04:26:00PM -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> Would it be better if the DRI User Guide were divided into a number of
> separate HTML pages, instead of one long document?  I could do that
> with the sgml2html converter.  I'm hesitant to create new documents
> because that's more work and harder to keep up to date.

I think that the DRI user's guide as it stands works well as a single
page, and would suffer from being broken down more finely.  As it is,
it's easy to print, download, and search.  The XFree86 documentation is
sometimes difficult to navigate because it's so finely broken down.

If significant new information were added (statuses on each supported
card for example) then perhaps that should go on a new page, but I don't
think that's what you're proposing here.

-andy