On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 01:15:26PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> You don't need to build for every system, just against an older version
> of glibc.

I am not using these binary snapshots, but I appreciate this work. But
please do not compile it against RedHat's glibc2.3 version. RedHat is
the only distribution using it right now. The only reason I can see
for this is, that RedHat _wants_ to be incompatible with other Linux
distributions. Many efforts are undertaken to make Linux distributions
more compatible to each-other, so please do not support RedHat in
this.

Greetings,
Michael