On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Keith Whitwell wrote:

> Leif Delgass wrote:
> > Hurrah! ... this fixes the vertex data corruption in the UT2003 opening
> > screen.  There's still vertex problems in game (though not quite as much).
> > The remaining problems may be because of cube mapping (I'm testing on
> > R100).
>
> Hmm.  Do you have an r200?  I wonder whats up there...

Nope.  See my other reply (to Felix) -- there are still problems with TCL
disabled and in game maps even with TCL.  I was wondering if it was
related to use of more than 2 texcoords, but I still had the problem with
texturing disabled in ut2k3.  I'm starting to look at what we need to do
to handle glTexCoord3/4.  The tricky thing is that the templates (e.g.
radeon_maos_verts.c) seem to assume either 2 coords, or 4 coords (with r
unused).  We need to be able to choose either the third or fourth texcoord
to put in the card's q slot, depending on whether the target is a
3D/cubemap texture or a 2D texture.

--
Leif Delgass
http://www.retinalburn.net