On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 09:14:23AM -0600, Jens Owen wrote:
> Jose Fonseca wrote:
> >CVSROOT:     /cvsroot/dri
> >Module name: xc
> >Repository:  xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/r200/
> >Changes by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]       03/05/31 15:42:18
> >
> >Log message:
> >  Add a newline at end of file - believe it or not, this was the culprit
> >  for all
> >  the build problems lately...
> >
> >Modified files:
> >      xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/r200/:
> >        Imakefile.inc
> >
> >  Revision      Changes    Path
> >  1.5           +1 -1      xc/xc/lib/GL/mesa/src/drv/r200/Imakefile.inc
>
> After doing a little digging in the DRI and XFree86 CVS trees, it looks
> like this was originally fixed 6 months ago in the XFree86 repository
> and then synced 5 months ago into the mesa-4-0-4-branch of the DRI
> repository, but it never made it to the DRI trunk.

Jens, I confess that that comment may be totally off, but I still didn't
come around to find what exactly is causing Imake to go crazy.  The
difficulty is that I have problems to accuratly reproduce the problem:
after the error first time, Imake no longer complains about mismatiching
#endif's...

But I'm still on it.

José Fonseca