Felix Kühling wrote:
We also need a way to specify that interrupts are not available. In this case, we don't want to export any of the vsync related GLX extensions.

Does the user or the mesa driver really need to specify this. Shouldn't the drm know if interrupts are working? If they aren't the ioctl should just return an error.

It's the client-side driver that exports the extensions, so it certainly needs to know. If it's not possible to wait for the vblank, either because of DRM/client-side driver/libGL mismatches or unavailablitiy of interrupts, then the application should never even see GLX_MESA_swap_control in the GLX extension list.

Although...I just noticed that it will see it listed in the current trunk...but nevermind that. :)