On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 07:54:35 -0700
Brian Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmmm, I don't remember how to do this and I can't seem to find the CVS
> command for setting permissions.  Anyone?
>
> -Brian

IIRC the only way is to set the permissions of the RCS file directly in
the repository. Meta data like permissions is (unfortunately) not under
version control in CVS.

Felix

 Felix       ___\_e -_/___/ __\___/ __\_____   You can do anything,
   Kühling  (_____\Ä/____/ /_____/ /________)  just not everything
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]       \___/   \___/   U        at the same time.