On Jun 04, 08 18:30:56 -0600, Brian Paul wrote:
> Gallium might ultimately wind up in its own repository as a stand-alone
> project.  Afterall, Gallium drivers could be used by APIs other than OpenGL.

Yes, but the base project is called Mesa and not OpenGL. So that
wouldn't exactly stop that ;-)

> When either of those things happens a Mesa 8.0 release would probably be
> appropriate.  I haven't thought about a time frame yet, but the end of
> the year might be a good goal.

Sounds good. Especially as nobody really has to wait until then to dig
into it.

Matthias

--
Matthias Hopf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      __        __   __
Maxfeldstr. 5 / 90409 Nuernberg   (_   | |  (_   |__          [EMAIL PROTECTED]