Lee:

Sorry, but just because I'm feeling contrary today I have to ask. Didn't
we just have a discussion about how you don't need to run much power for
a repeater? Most of the mobile duplexers are fine for 25-50 Watts. I
have one repeater that runs 15 W out with about 7 at the antenna and it
covers out to some 60 miles for mobiles. It's a real repeater--I think.

Chuck - N8DNX