From: Don Bowen <don.bo...@earthlink.net>
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, February 13, 2010 10:23:59 AM
Subject: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] 2200H vs 880

I am trying to decide between the Icom 2200H or the Icom 880. The 2200
is a single band and needs the digital board for D-Star. The 880 is a
dual band and comes D-Star ready. The 2200 goes for around $150 and the
digital board is about $200 for a total under $400 while the 880 goes
for around $500.

My current thoughts are to get the 2200 now and the digital board later
when funds are available.

Thoughts, comments?

--
Don Bowen KI6DIU